new sport background

Monday, August 11

Refreshed

las vegas
I celebrate each new school year as if it were a New Year's celebration, filled with resolutions and this year, a feeling of refreshment.

I am feeling refreshed because I just returned from a visit with my wonderful family, as we welcomed a new nephew! I miss them deeply, but I am happy to be here, away from the hustle-and-bustle of a bigger town.

I am also returning from a "me only" trip to Las Vegas, where my best friend from college was married. Beautiful, exhilarating, and expensive... worth every cent!

During this "me" time, I compiled yet another list of goals and the road maps to accomplishment.

Pay off the remaining credit card (yippie!):
-Control your eating out (goal 3 will help this area)!
-Reserve gift buying for designated times of the year (August, January, April)
-Stick to our budget

Establish and implement a solid work-out plan (get myself back in-shape):
-Write down the work-out assignment for each day
-Find an accountability partner, anyone interested???
-Complete the 100 push-up challenge
-Set 5, 10, and 30 day specific goals with rewards

Eat at home 6 days a week (this will help the money and work-out plans):
-Write a clear and detailed menu plan
-Make meals in advance for freezing to help cover the "i'm tired" evenings
-Clean the dishes before going to bed
_Stick with the grocery game and e-mealz

Okay, I am ready...

push-ups here I come!

No comments: