new sport background

Monday, August 11

Update

A quick update on Summer slow down tasks!
  • Baby girl's scrapbook! (I have only 4 or so months until the 2nd birthday is here and I have 0 pages finished!)Baby shower, hospital, and first weeks at home FINISHED! Only about 30 more pages to go!

  • Work on this blog by making at least 4 entries per week As you can see, this has not happened but I am back in the saddle as they say!

  • Exercise routine! Still a work in progress

  • Pay off 1 of the 2 credit card debits we have YIPPIE! Done! Last one to go! Thanks Dave Ramsey! And my husband for making sacrifices!

  • Master my bread machine Yummy! This one has been the most rewarding so far!

  • Sew a jean blanket (I have been saving old jeans for this project since college, it's time!)Changed my mind, now I am thinking aprons?!

  • Fully research and plan for a car purchase We have been blessed by my dad! He is letting us use an extra car he has, so we can put off our car purchase and save up to pay with cash!

No comments: