new sport background

Wednesday, July 9

Summer Slow Down

So the summer is here and we are getting back into a routine of some sort. We always have a few weeks (or months) of adjustment between sports and school breaks. I usually feel somewhat adjusted just in time to start all over again.

The coach is still at the field house two times a day for a couple of hours, keeping the summer workout going and working out himself. Quite frankly I think he goes just because I am driving him crazy with new chores and tasks! It is nice to have him home to help entertain our daughter. I feel like it is my break as well! I have a long to-do list for personal projects I would like to work on. I am taking advantage of his "free time" while I can!

To help keep me on task I will posting my want-to-do list here. Maybe this will help keep me on task.
  • Baby girl's scrapbook! (I have only 4 or so months until the 2nd birthday is here and I have 0 pages finished!)
  • Work on this blog by making at least 4 entries per week
  • Exercise routine!
  • Pay off 1 of the 2 credit card debits we have
  • Master my bread machine
  • Sew a jean blanket (I have been saving old jeans for this project since college, it's time!)
  • Fully research and plan for a car purchase
I better get to work!

No comments: