new sport background

Thursday, August 7

Season Starter

Photo by: sandandsea1127, Photobucket

2-a-Days are in full swing and this household is ready for the season!

I have received our daughter's cheerleading uniform (ordered a used suit online for 1/3 of the regular price!), bought some totally cute football party supplies, and I have a new outfit, perfect for homecoming.

I am anxious to welcome the new coaching families, meet the school staff and parents, and most of all, getting to know the new team. I love meeting people, making great friends, and watching our community come together for the football tradition.

I have been racking my brain to create some sort of family tradition before the season kicks off but I have yet to implement one.

Does your family have any traditions to kick off the season?

No comments: