new sport background

Monday, January 5

Being naked... hold me!

Facing all the cellulite, bulge, and flabbiness on my booty and pocketbook!

Pocketbook flab:
Over the holidays, we are going to re-listen to Total Money Makeover on audio book. (Coach is very hesitant to read anything not directly sports related! The audio book turned out to be just long enough for the drive to grandma's.)

Looking in the mirror stinks! Taking a snap shot here so I can face reality!
Where our fat is...
Student loan debt total: $22002.96 Ug! Will we ever get rid of them? Someone suggested that we not pay them off early because if you die, they are cancelled. Well, geeezzzz! I hope I out-live the payments for many years!


Our first paycheck in 2010 will:
finish off our emergency fund, just over four months of living expenses and then we will start beating the crap out of the student loans to finish off the debtsnowball!

Now the body fat!
I ordered a scale in November and demanded my husband take it to work so I did not have to use it. Well, he brought it home.

Gulp!

Okay, get my body type in your head... 5'2" on a good day. I will compare my body to a stuffed sausage or a really overgrown pear! So I finally stepped on the cold, unforgiving, heartbreaking, scale of reality... 140 lbs. Only 3 lbs less than I weighed at full term with cheerleader 3 years ago.

The plan:
Cry.
Drink water before everything. before breakfast, before drinking anything not water, before snacks, before bed, before blogging. Lots of water.

Okay that is it for now. Baby steps people!

How did we get this flab?
Stay tuned!

No comments: