new sport background

Tuesday, January 13

Tone-Up Tuesday

Tuesdays are now "Tone-Up Tuesday" at Bleacher Bottom. I will make a list of creative activities to do throughout the week to help tone and tighten things.

I am starting at square one. No previous workout stamina or serious in-shape-ness necessary! We must all start somewhere. My somewhere is at the bottom!

Tuesday: Fifteen minutes of continuous: skipping, shuffling, jump rope pretend, grapevines, knee high steps, and jogging. Completing the initial test for the one hundred push up challenge. Both will make your audience laugh, really hard!

Wednesday: Push ups for week one. Dancing continuously to The Wiggles Wiggledancing. I try to imitate the performers or add my own grove. Try your favorite music or dvd.

Thursday: Crunches. Yoga Stretches~two sets of beginner poses.

Friday: Push ups for week one. Walk around the neighbor for a minimum of fifteen minutes, pulling cheerleader in her wagon.

Saturday: Crunches. Family fun activities! Weather permitting, we are headed to the lake for some trail walking after the coach is done with work.

Sunday: Push ups for week one. Five minutes of basic stretching.

Monday: Crunches. One hour of dancing to the wiggles again (this is my favorite exercise to do with the cheerleader)!

Join me for some toning, tightening, and tons of laughter (at least from your cheerleaders)! Remember, burning means progress!

Feel the burn baby!
If your not burnin'- your not earnin'!
Burn to bind!
Behind burn, skinny jeans earned!

okay. I'll stop.

No comments: